The ESW Series is similar to our SW design, but incorporates an oversized housing/basket design for high flow or high strainer loading applications. This model is ideal for aquatic life support systems found in aquariums and zoos, as well as commercial pool applications. Be sure to specify SS316 basket and hardware for LSS applications.
The ESW is available in strainer sizes up to 24” and can be configured with in-line, offset, angled offset, or boot bodies. Not sure what you need? Call 888-551-0511 to speak to us immediately or contact us.
All of our strainers are available in duplex configuration, which includes the option is to purchase a duplex assembly minus the isolation valves. See our Duplex Strainers for more information.
Please note: the ESW Series requires special parts. Replacement Acrylic Cover, Gaskets and Strainer Baskets will require a one size larger for correct fit.
- Composite construction offers corrosion resistance of PVC and the mechanical strength of fiberglass.
- Molded FRP Body contoured for minimal form drag.
- Oversized housing and basket- making it an excellent choice for very high flow rates or very high load rates.
- Best in class hardware and accessories.
- Customizable dimensions and features.
- Clear acrylic lid features almost crystal clarity and weather-ability. Lid thickness depends on size of strainer. 10” and below have 1” thick lids. 12” and above have 1.5” thick lids.
- All strainers are supplied with loose rig flanges. PVC strainers utilize SCH 80 flanges produced from PVC type 1 and conform to ANSI B16.5, Class 150- up to 12” in size. Fabricated flanges utilizing PVC and FRP are provided for 14” and larger.
- Excellent choice for high flow lines >7 FPS
Lid Attachment Assembly
- Machined from solid 316 SS bar and should outlast the strainer. Number of T-handles depends on size of strainer, e.g., 10” and below has 6 T-Handles.
- PVC/ FRP or stainless steel
- AWSD1.1 AWSD1.3 ASME B31.4 ASME B31.9
- All strainers are given labels with a serial number for future reference. Complete records are kept at the factory. In the event an end user needs assistance, parts or replacement, Fluidtrol is able to identify the exact strainer. Even special circumstances of each individual unit can be filed.
- pdf Acrylic Cover ID
- pdf Aquatic Strainer Brochure
- pdf Basket ID
- pdf Operation Manual
- pdf Part Number Codes
- pdf Spec Sheet (pdf)
- doc Spec Sheet (Word)
ESW Series LSS Basket Strainers next >