Corrosion resistant composite housing construction with Stainless, Thermoplastic or Special Alloy Basket makes this a good selection for medium duty industrial systems.
The GX is available in strainer sizes up to 24” and can be configured with in-line, offset, angled offset, or boot bodies. Not sure what you need? Call 888-551-0511 to speak to us immediately or contact us.
All of our strainers are available in duplex configuration, which includes the option is to purchase a duplex assembly minus the isolation valves. See our Duplex Strainers for more information
Industrial strainer for use in general HVAC through Seawater applications. PVC and FRP Wetted Components and excellent for SWD Systems. Available in PVC/FRP.
- Composite construction offers corrosion resistance of PVC and the mechanical strength of fiberglass.
- Molded FRP Body contoured for minimal form drag.
- Engineered for very low-pressure drops making it an excellent choice for pump suction applications.
- Best in class hardware and accessories.
- Customizable dimensions and features.
- Rugged FRP Cover. Lid thickness depends on strainer size.
- All strainers are supplied with loose rig flanges. PVC strainers utilize SCH 80 flanges produced from PVC type 1 and conform to ANSI B16.5, Class 150- up to 12” in size. Fabricated flanges utilizing PVC and FRP are provided for 14” and larger.
- Sized for typical commercial aquatic flow velocities in respective strainer inlet size.
Lid Attachment Assembly
- Machined from solid 316 SS bar and should outlast the strainer. Number of T-handles depends on size of strainer, e.g., 10” and below has 6 T-Handles.
- PVC/FRP Housings- various options for basket
- AWSD1.1 AWSD1.3 ASME B31.4 ASME B31.9
- All strainers are given labels with a serial number for future reference. Complete records are kept at the factory. In the event an end user needs assistance, parts or replacement, Fluidtrol is able to identify the exact strainer. Even special circumstances of each individual unit can be filed.
GX Basket Strainers next >