Though we’ve classified the GS Series as “General Service,” it’s anything but. The GS Series features a composite laminate, thermoplastic-lined construction for unmatched structural strength, making it ideal for the toughest applications in general service, chemical, or industrial.
Chemical resistant is achieved via wetted surfaces of PVC type 1, CPVC, PP, and PVDF. All strainers are rated for 150 PSI at 73 degrees F. Inline configuration is standard for the GS series, but we also offer offset, angled offset, or boot bodies. Not sure what you need? Call 888-551-0511 to speak to us immediately or contact us.
All of our strainers are available in duplex configuration, which includes the option is to purchase a duplex assembly minus the isolation valves. See our Duplex Strainers for more information.
- Baskets manufactured in heavy gauge PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene or exotic metals such as stainless 316 or 304, Hastelloy C , Monel and Titanium
- Woven screening from 10 mesh to 200 mesh
- Hydrostatically tested at 150 psi and rated for 73 psi working pressure
- All inlets and outlets are constructed of the same material as the wetted areas. Ends are standard flanged ends with 150 lb. ANSI drilling.
- Thermoplastic Liner in PVC, CPVC, PP or PVDF and fiberglass over-wrap for structural integrity.
- All strainers come standard in inline flow configuration. For special applications, “Off-Set,” and “Angled Off-Set,” and “Boot” configurations are available. All units are equipped with a side bottom drain as standard. Contact us for additional configurations.
- Our strainers are engineered to offer the lowest practical pressure drop. Utilizing full flow ports, the basket open area averages four times the cross sectional area of the pipe. Pressure drop through strainers is determined by the line size flow rate, specific gravity and the percent of open area in the basket. Individual pressure drop vs. fouling charts are available from the factory.
- Bolted Blind Flange Covers are provided when maximum pressure rating is required. Easier off lid hardware is available if lesser pressure ratings are permitted.
GS Series Thermoplastic-Lined FRP Industrial Strainers next >